Blaster Master E11?

TheMagicMan

Now that my armor is paid for and on its way, I'm working on getting the next equally important thing; the E11. With that in mind, may I ask for your opinion on this eBay listing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-Trooper-Uber-E-11-Blaster-Rifle-Model-Hero-Kit-ANH-Screen-Accurate-Replica-/231925095346?hash=item35ffd01bb2:g:YZsAAOSwiYFXHoS8

To me, the blaster is just as important as the armor itself, which means I want it to look good, and this one definitely looks nice.

Now that my armor is paid for and on its way, I'm working on getting the next equally important thing; the E11. With that in mind, may I ask for your opinion on this eBay listing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-Trooper-Uber-E-11-Blaster-Rifle-Model-Hero-Kit-ANH-Screen-Accurate-Replica-/231925095346?hash=item35ffd01bb2:g:YZsAAOSwiYFXHoS8

To me, the blaster is just as important as the armor itself, which means I want it to look good, and this one definitely looks nice.

I bought one a few months ago and am very happy with the quality of the print. It's a LOT of work sanding and gettting it right and if you follow the instructions you will not be disappointed. It's not heavy and I am sure you can add real parts to one to make it even more realistic...

All in all, great seller, great communication and would buy one again.

My two cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really like his kits. IMO there are none better. They do however require alot of prep work, but the end product is awesome I think. He is a member here by the way. <br>

Having said that, I would recommend getting a Hyperfirm to troop with. They don't get much more durable than a Hyperfirm. You would probably have to purposely do something to break a Hyperfirm.

• Like 1

Agreed.  I've heard nothing but good things about those kits... AND I've heard nothing but complaints about the IMMENSE amount of sanding and prep work they are to assemble.  If you really enjoy that sort of thing, you're in for a good time.  Especially for a display piece.  If you just want something durable and ready-to-troop, I'd definitely agree that Hyperfirm is the better option.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your input! Admittedly, the price point on the Blaster Master E11 is right on and definitely has my eye. I'm going to end up getting one eventually, but I think I'm going to start with a Hyperfirm. The hell of it is that I can already see myself amassing a small arsenal of various blasters. I did the same thing with airsoft firearms for my Stargate gear!