Anovos replacement pieces?

mbura

Anovos does not offer replacement parts, but you do have some options. First I would suggest posting pics of your thighs and explaining what you did incorrectly. Most likely they can be repaired. I've found ABS very easily repaired myself. <br>

If they can't be repaired and I doubt that's the case, I would contact Walt and order a replacement set from him. <br>

But before you do anything, please post pics.

• Like 1

Ron is absolutely correct.  Pictures really are worth a thousand words and I would post up some detailed pics (or at least some info.).

I've seen some reasonably good matches made, but you'll never get perfect. I wish I'd made notes now but I think RS PVC and RWA ABS was reasonably close. I'll go back and research.

Though with some effort you can save some pretty serious mistakes, post up what happened.

I have sold lots of replacement parts to Anovos owners. The only problem is shipping from the UK is expensive for larger parts like thighs and torso plates.

Any idea how close the colour match is Paul?

So today I received some Troopermaster hand guards that Paul kindly sent me to compare against my Anovos kit as a test.

I've used my bucket as a comparison as it's what was easiest to get to.  I've polished the helmet a little when I re-painted the decals.  The finish on the TM is very similar to the finish on the un-polished parts of my armour.

Indoor shade lighting, no artificial lighting:

34160094996_26b09eb643_c.jpg

Troopermaster ABS (Indoor shade light) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

Direct sun light:

33390265943_f798e43ece_c.jpg

Troopermaster ABS (direct sun) by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

The colour on the two images is very different, these aren't colour corrected images.  What we're looking at is the colours inside each image.

I'll let you all make you're own minds up but I think the match is very good.  There is a small difference but how much of that is me looking for a difference I don't know.  I'll try grab a less polished item sometime tomorrow and re-do the test.

Contact the Anovos customer support and tell them that you need new parts. It's possible that they offer to send replacement parts if you can proof that yours are destroyed. <br>

That happened when I messed up my bucket and asked if it is possible to buy replacement parts. <br>

Good luck!<br>

Cheers Christian