E-11 Bayonet lug, Rear end cap lock & Folding stock

nDreaZ

Hey there,

I got a almost complete modified Hasbro E-11 with this kit.

My dog thought the Folding Stock was a toy and... well... ain't much left of it. Except for buying the Hasbro kit from DoopyDoo's again. Is there anyone else selling this part standalone? I'm also looking for a Bayonet Lug, End Cap Clip Channel and Cocking Lever.

Best regards

Andy

Edited by balterz

There are people who do the folding stock but the ones I've been looking at are functional folding stocks and are obviously more expensive. Perhaps too expensive for a hasbro mod? The other parts you are looking for are readily available via sites like shapeways.com as many people have created the designs and made them available to 3D print and buy online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Since Doopydoos does not sell replacement parts, you may want to check with Derrek (Dday) here and ask:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28047-phoenix-props-e-11-stormtrooper-blaster-kits-a-new-hope-and-esb/

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi mate I can do you some parts from my casts

Sorry to hijack your thread Andreas, but do you do a comprehensive range of parts Mark? Some are harder to come by than others and it would be great to have someone in the UK doing parts :jc_doublethumbup:

• 4 weeks later...