40th Anniversary RS kits: who got one?

Hey everybody! &lt;br&gt;<br><br>

Haven't posted in a while due to 1) medical issues slowing builds to a halt, and 2) getting a real job. The former is slowly improving, but the latter has allowed the dark clouds above me to open up and let the majesty of RS Propmasters to rain down with one of their special Brian M stunt full kits. Anyone else here snap up either the helmet or armor kits?<br><br><br>

This makes unfinished kit #3 for me lol so I'm considering selling my Anovos, since my other is ATA. I have 500 TK-related WIPs that I'm hoping to work on, I've just been in saberland for too long! This forum is where I feel at home, can't wait to resurrect some posts.&lt;br&gt;<br><br>

Scott

Edited by charlesnarles

I snagged one... I've looked at RS for a while now, probably close to a year, but I couldn't justify the price until now. I bought a kit and helmet... and it just so happens that I bought an Anovos kit last week, so I might have one for sale here at the end of summer ;)

I have two local troopers that purchased form RS's last unbelievable sale, neither where happy once they opened their boxes, hopefully things have improved

I have two local troopers that purchased form RS's last unbelievable sale, neither where happy once they opened their boxes, hopefully things have improved

Why was that?

Why was that?

They weren't happy with the quality of what they received and one had a dented chest section. One member on sold his kit the other is turning it into a sandy.

NOTE these were from a sale run not the 40th anniversary kits.

They weren't happy with the quality of what they received and one had a dented chest section. One member on sold his kit the other is turning it into a sandy.

NOTE these were from a sale run not the 40th anniversary kits.

That's interesting. This may be the first negative feedback I've heard about RS.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They weren't happy with the quality of what they received and one had a dented chest section. One member on sold his kit the other is turning it into a sandy.NOTE these were from a sale run not the 40th anniversary kits.

Hmm... any specific quality issues to look out for?

Hmm... any specific quality issues to look out for?

I really wouldn't worry about it. I've never heard of any issues, and if there was any I have no doubt RS would take care of you.

Keep in mind the helmet and armor may be a bit more bumpy and imperfect than most others. They made a good effort to leave every little imperfection from screen armor.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's interesting. This may be the first negative feedback I've heard about RS.

I'v heard negative about RS but it was hard to figure out if it was an issue with the maker or the wearer. Though being unhappy upon opening is a clear issue with the maker, did RS not make it good after the fact?

Having only joined the forum about a fortnight ago & been busy researching since then, this couldn't have come a better time for me. RS was on my list of potentials & when this broke it sealed the deal. Can't wait for BBB day & to start my WIP thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1