Starting the process TKC WIP

DTCorvus

Looks like you're on the right track, good luck!

Thank you very much. I was painstakingly going over the pinned hi-res image post to get the masking correct. I might send those images with my app when I am ready to submit, so they don't ding me because it doesn't look like the CRL image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

While in the midst of customer orders I was able to lay down the paint on my bucket.

5GvRHWa.jpg

Ju5PIF4.jpg

3 layers with different shades of blue. Used liquid latex to mask off areas to give it the worn away look. Next is to black wash it and dry brush some highlights.

I really hope my Darth Nihilus get approved before I'm finished with this build. I am so tired of of waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that my Darth Nihilus has been approved, SL 13770, I will be pushing forward with my TKC build. Here are pics of my bucket with weathering.
gPzXqFE.jpg[/img]

uFdVKPg.jpg

h4qVwTl.jpg

2fMAVXI.jpg

This will be my WIP thread for my journey to being TK 13770.

Edited by DTCorvus

Here is more work on my bucket. I have started to add fans.

QKWgDnu.jpg

The next step will be getting one of those "whisper 2000" sound amplifiers and mod it to fit

into my bucket. That way I can hear when I am being called or if someone is trying to talk to me.

Edited by DTCorvus

Excuse my pics for the time being, Photobucket is extorting its users. They now are requiring users to pay to use the 3rd party hosting feature. I am slowly moving pics to Imgur to get my pics back up.