ArtinScott

New from Washington

Hello, I live around the Vancouver/Portland area and I just got my RS Prop Masters ANH Stormtrooper commission this last Friday. I got to meet the Cloud City Garrison at Cherry City Comic Con where I was able to get some tips and feedback on my armor. I was wanting to enlist into Legion and was wondering where or who do I send my submission to?<br>

Thank you very much

Edited by ArtinScott
  • Like 1

Welcome to the FISD!  :) Join the forums for Cloud City Garrison ( http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/) if you haven't already and they should be able to take care of you.  Which ever garrison you join will help you through the approval process.  Essentially you fill out an application on the 501st website, submit your photos to your garrison, and then they'll do the rest for you.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard

• Like 1

Once you get approved, reach out to Garrison Titan and get on our boards too.  We sometimes have events farther south, Tenino, Longview, etc.  Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD! :) Join the forums for Cloud City Garrison ( http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/) if you haven't already and they should be able to take care of you. Which ever garrison you join will help you through the approval process. Essentially you fill out an application on the 501st website, submit your photos to your garrison, and then they'll do the rest for you.

Thank you Caligari, I just got done with applying for the Cloud City forums. Waiting for there response thank you for your help and for the welcome :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard and welcome to the CCG.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Once you get approved, reach out to Garrison Titan and get on our boards too. We sometimes have events farther south, Tenino, Longview, etc. Welcome aboard.

I will keep that in mind, thank you very much :)

Thank you!

Welcome what area are you in?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Hey Joshua and welcome to FISD! Congrats on your armor purchase. You are going to love your RS armor. You have gotten some good help so far here. After you get 501st approval, make sure you check out the advanced tactics section. Have fun and good luck!

Hey Joshua and welcome to FISD! Congrats on your armor purchase. You are going to love your RS armor. You have gotten some good help so far here. After you get 501st approval, make sure you check out the advanced tactics section. Have fun and good luck!

Thank you very much for the welcome :). I do love my RS Armor, it is worth every penny I spent on it!! I thank you guys for all the help so far. Currently I am waiting for admin approval for the Could City Garrison forums then I plan on submitting. Really excited and cannit wait to do so. I'll be sure to look at the Adavanced Tatics, thank you again.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard!  You will find lots of help here.  Good luck!  :salute:

Welcome to Cloud City Garrison Josh! I live nearby you in Battle Ground.

Looks like you should be able to create a submission post here:

http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=141.0

Need pictures of front, back, left side, right side, bucket off, and an action pose.

Edited by daryldoak
  • Like 1

Welcome to the FISD forums! was cool to meet you and help with your submission photos sunday at the con! RainTrooper(Jason) usually does the TK GML stuff for CCG.  you should be good to go soon!!  

• Like 2

Even though Garrison Titan covers WA state, CCG covers Vancouver, WA as it's so close to Portland. They are a good group of folks, you should be in good hands. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to Cloud City Garrison Josh! I live nearby you in Battle Ground.Looks like you should be able to create a submission post here:http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=141.0Need pictures of front, back, left side, right side, bucket off, and an action pose.

Thank you very much! sorry for the late reply I just got done with a convention in seattle. I will get to submission asap thank you again very much!!

Welcome to the FISD forums! was cool to meet you and help with your submission photos sunday at the con! RainTrooper(Jason) usually does the TK GML stuff for CCG.  you should be good to go soon!!  

It was awesome to meet you and the guys at the con! Thank you thank you for helping me out it was a privilege! Sorry for the late reply, just got done with a con in Seattle/resting up. I need to add ya if that is cool? 

Even though Garrison Titan covers WA state, CCG covers Vancouver, WA as it's so close to Portland. They are a good group of folks, you should be in good hands. :)

Good to know, thank you very much for the information :)