HWT build question

DNemec

The updated crl allows only for orange pauldrons and 3 mp40 pouches are needed. 1 on the shoulder and 1 on each hip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For the First Order HWT? They have all 3 pauldron in the movie and no pouches on their belt. Also, is that even considered a HWT or just a regular trooper with lots of accessories?

For the First Order HWT? They have all 3 pauldron in the movie and no pouches on their belt. Also, is that even considered a HWT or just a regular trooper with lots of accessories?

Ah sorry didn't see it was for TFA, I was talking about OT ones sorry. Viewing on Tapatalk and didn't see what forum it was in.

For reference, here's all 3 examples I could find showing FO HWTs wearing the rank pauldron. Of note is that the two you can see the front of both have the MP40 pouch. It would appear that anytime a HWT has a pauldron on, they also have the MP40 pouch. The only questionable one is the guy with his back turned. It also seems like White, Black, and Red/Orange are acceptable for them. Not 100% sure on black though, the color was a little hard to make out on that video.

Edit: Turns out that 3rd one is black. I watched it in HD on the big screen today to figure it out.

Here's the gallery.

Pj6qAmO.png

cegFiPr.pngLfNmnWF.png

Edited by DMNemec
  • Like 1