Aker vs Pyle-Pro?

Looking all over on here and I think everyone is using one or the other. They are both about the same price on Amazon. Is the 50 watt Pyle better or worse than the 12 watt Aker?? Thoughts? Pro's/Cons of each?

I have both. I prefer the Pyle...it's bigger but it's louder and I don't have the feedback issues that I did with the aker. I keep the aker as a backup now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have the 10 watt Aker 1506 and love it.  It fits perfectly behind my chest plate and is plenty loud.  I had the larger 12 watt but to be honest I felt it was too large (double the weight and almost half an inch thicker) and kind of overkill.  Unless you are trooping at a very loud event (rare) the 10 watt is fine.  

I bought both. The Pyle is ridiculously loud but in my experience, hard to fine tune. Turn it barely on and it's plenty loud. I ended up using it in my radio to play TD chatter and have the 1506 and TKTalkie in my left shoulder tool pouch (it fits perfectly). I run cabling through a discrete hole in the back and up to the ammo pouch where I have my battery, and wireless receiver stored. 

• Like 1