Ukswrath's SWCO giveaway

ukswrath

Alright folks getting down to the wire here.

So I've only had one request for the TD clips yet, I have two sets I want to give away. Is anyone else interested, or you know someone who may be interested please have them post here.

Remember the participant needs to be a 501st/FISD member. 

Numbers will be drawn tonight at 8PM  :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

Good luck everyone!  I wish I could participate, but I'll just buy my hearing assist from you Ukswrath.  Nice of you to do this.  :salute:

Thanks Shane. If you want to hold tight I'm going to have another giveaway contest after I return from celebration. This time it will be for those who couldn't attend. Keep an eye out for my sales threads.

Cheers

• Like 4

You're good people Tony.

Good luck to those in the draw, but I still don't like you as you get to go to Celebration.

Good guys trying to do some good, Thanks Chris

• Like 1

Alright, so I have 2 TD clip sets to give away. Pete (Zapod) is the only one who picked the clips so he's automatically a winner, Congrats Pete.

Good news is I have one more set si I'm going to give everyone a second chance offer. If anyone is interested in the 2 set of clips, regardless if you picked the cooling sys or SHA pick a number between 1-100 excluding Pete's number.

GO!!!!

Alright, so I have 2 TD clip sets to give away. Pete (Zapod) is the only one who picked the clips so he's automatically a winner, Congrats Pete.

Good news is I have one more set si I'm going to give everyone a second chance offer. If anyone is interested in the 2 set of clips, regardless if you picked the cooling sys or SHA pick a number between 1-100 excluding Pete's number.

GO!!!!

13?

Is anybody out there having issues with Anovos? I'm hearing a lot of horror stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong thread my friend lol

• Like 1