Damage report

Break out a drill and abs paste.

Drill a small hole at the closed end of the crack. This will slow or stop the progression of the crack.

Mask off the area around the crack with the trusty painter's tape

Then fill in the crack and hole with the abs paste.

Remove the painter's tape and let it dry over night.

Wet sand the repair and touch it up.

This is a pretty basic run down. There are more detailed instructions available in the 501st forums.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a small crack on the right side of the upper part of my chest pice what can I do to fix that?83373fe590d0d46f5ff106369f5e6971.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

You have to patch it from inside with similar plastic or melt plastic with acetone, make a paste and fill it, either way, do it from inside to repair it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plain acetone from your local hardware store or body shop. Chop up some spare ABS into a container (stainless steel or glass container), add in some acetone, let sit then mix to a toothpaste consistency and you're on your way.

• Like 2

You can also check for Acetone at a local beauty supply like Sally Beauty Supply.  They have small, cheap bottles of pure acetone as well.  Maybe $5 will get you plenty for TK purposes.

• Like 2

Plain acetone from your local hardware store or body shop. Chop up some spare ABS into a container (stainless steel or glass container), add in some acetone, let sit then mix to a toothpaste consistency and you're on your way.

Toothpaste? Like what we brush our teeth with or am I thinking of ot all worng

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Be sure to buy pure acetone and not fingernail polish remover, which contains acetone, but it is highly diluted and doesn't work

• Like 2