Ab to Kidney Help

I am following several build threads and have come to this point. I am about 80% done and need some help/guidance for my "thickness". I have the left side of the ab/kidney connection butted up and split riveted. I am about 4" short on the right side. Any suggestions on what I need to do to correct this? Thanks in advance.

25f5d11879385e10632e6c71c92d680c.jpg890d1fd100d0517ef93af9d3439cfbfd.jpg54afa46aa5f7fd6a46d95714c17c031c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get more split rivets? Im sure these will get destroyed when I take them off.

They should be fine to straighten-up once, then bend back again. Unless they're not of a decent quality. You'll need to remove them anyway, so just have a go :) Edited by humperdingle

Anyone know where I can get more split rivets? Im sure these will get destroyed when I take them off.

Like Mark mentioned, you should be able to reuse them.  If you find that they break, I have them available here at my cost:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34902-centurion-level-rivet-sets-for-sale/

• Like 2

Like Mark mentioned, you should be able to reuse them. If you find that they break, I have them available here at my cost: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34902-centurion-level-rivet-sets-for-sale/

Hahaha you beat me to it Joseph!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk