Looking for Walt (Walt's Trooper Factory)- Need some Armor

Hey All,

Its probably me, but I'm having a hard time finding/ getting ahold of Walt from WTF. Looking to start a TD build. I've been to his Facebook page (sort of) & asked for permission to join (its a "closed group"?). I don't Facebook so that stuff is gibberish to me. Is there another way to contact him? Also tried searching his name here with no luck. Web search gives me a closed page. He no likey the interwebs? 

Thanks.

;)  

Mark you can do what Shawn said and PM Rocky on facebook as well.  He will get back to you quickly when you reach out to him.  Also Walt is on the forums here.  His forum name is walt.  You can do a search for him using the PM function on the top.

• Like 1

I don't Facebook either, so I understand where your coming from. <br><br>

Walt is a stand up guy and very helpful. He has helped me and I've bought some parts from him. I pm'd Walt right here on the forum. He is a busy guy and may not be able to get a immediate response, but he will get back with you in a reasonable amount of time.<br>

Just pm him here and give him your shipping info and he will give you a quote for your armor kit plus shipping. He will also give you his PayPal account and you just send the payment. In a few weeks, depending on how backed up he is, you will receive on your doorstep and WTF armor kit.

Edited by Slayer6769

• 5 months later...

Fairly new here and trying to figure out how to find Walt's profile so that I can PM him. I'm not on Facebook either (and plan not to be) so I can't interact with the group there but would sure like to know what sorts of hardware one might be able to obtain from WTF beyond TK armor...

Dan