Are these boots 501st accurate enough?

I've been looking for different options for ANH stunt Stormtrooper boots other than tkboots.com and imperialboots.com.  I have found this costume store in Calgary that supply's Stormtrooper boots.  Could you please let me know if these boots would be 501st acceptable or not? 

https://thecostumeshoppe.com/mens-white-trooper-boot/

There is a seam in the middle of the boot. They can be good for badic approval. If you are aiming for EIB or Centurion, they will not pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know those are priced in Canadian pasos not freedom bucks but for what those cost I'd rather spend the difference to get either TK boots, imperial boots or some dyed black boots. All these will be more accurate and you're already about half way there anyway.

We haven't been clearing boots with seams locally because the CRL clearly shoes boots without, perhaps contact your GML direct and see what he/she says ;)

I suggest you spend the little extra and get the correct boots from TK boots or Imperial Boots. Plus the boots from either of them are much better quality and made out of real leather.<br>

If you want to pm me, I can hook you up with a coupon for TK boots.

Edited by Slayer6769