Short trooper issues

So I am a short somewhat stalky build I guess and I have an issue with helmet. I have a shirt neck and the helmet seems to catch on shoulder bridges. I can't turn my head much. If I add padding then eyes raise and I really can't see.

Any suggestions?

B6E6B0CC-F28C-4FA7-A821-88DB1AFF0648.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am short too. It's one of the many issues we have in armor. I can't turn my head more than a couple of inches and can't look up or down. There really isn't much you can do. About the only thing I can suggest is to adjust the padding to get closer to the mask. That will give you a bit of extra vision. Other than that, hope for a magical growth spurt.

• Like 2

5'7". 172 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What armor do you have. Honestly that's not too short. In the movie the traditional trooper was 5'8" to 5'10" and 170 lbs. could just be the armor you have

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have the same problem.  The solution is simple. Smaller Bucket !

I bought the ATA works bucket, and cleaned it up, as it comes  pretty rough. The bottom of my bucket no longer strikes my shoulder straps.  

I 'used to be 5'8" (before my discs got all smooshed after running 6 mi a day.  I might be somewhat above 5'7" now. 

I used to have the same problem.  The solution is simple. Smaller Bucket !

I bought the ATA works bucket, and cleaned it up, as it comes  pretty rough. The bottom of my bucket no longer strikes my shoulder straps.  

I 'used to be 5'8" (before my discs got all smooshed after running 6 mi a day.  I might be somewhat above 5'7" now. Whr

Where can I find an ATA works bucket?  I am getting ANH stunt armor this weekend and the bucket the guy has looked like an EFX helmet. I want to get ANH stunt bucket ASAP that can be approvable. 

I have thought about resculpting the ear bars and filling in the holes in the back of a Black Series trooper helmet I have and from what I can tell the rest is good on the basic CRL, but I am still unsure if it could get approved for a basic.