Jimmiroquai Rogue One TK Builds

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, yellowgeko said:

I am anxious as well for the kit. I don't care what others may think, or how blasphemous it may sound, but I prefer the "idealized" look if the R1 TKs. This is how I remember them from the OT. 

I too think the R1 TK's look best. and its because they are just that, "idealized". It is how you remember it, or at least think it would look, and has the maneuverability that the OT don't.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Jim, I just received my kit and am very impressed with your amazing work!  I'm now a believer in flexible fiberglass.

I also received the perfectly tailored R1 undersuit and was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

One question, would it be possible for you to include pictures of how you did your ab, cod strapping and belt assembly?  This kit's a lot different than my Avonos TK and it would be really helpful to learn from your experience.  Thanks in advance.

I'll keep my build thread updated with progress. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, THMAustin said:

Jim, I just received my kit and am very impressed with your amazing work!  I'm now a believer in flexible fiberglass.

I also received the perfectly tailored R1 undersuit and was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

One question, would it be possible for you to include pictures of how you did your ab, cod strapping and belt assembly?  This kit's a lot different than my Avonos TK and it would be really helpful to learn from your experience.  Thanks in advance.

I'll keep my build thread updated with progress. 

i can share my build on what i did my ab, cod and belt assembly... you can check FOTK build threads on Jim's armor you can gather ideas there. I modified my belt by cutting a portion of it to matched pictures online. Two of the boxes i used screws and the others i glued in place, the boxes i specifically screwed are the ones with the hanging drop boxes. Pictures to follow...

11 hours ago, darthcue said:

i can share my build on what i did my ab, cod and belt assembly... you can check FOTK build threads on Jim's armor you can gather ideas there. I modified my belt by cutting a portion of it to matched pictures online. Two of the boxes i used screws and the others i glued in place, the boxes i specifically screwed are the ones with the hanging drop boxes. Pictures to follow...

Thanks for advice darthcue.  I'll look at the FOTK threads and look forward to your pics.

• Like 1

So as usual I scrolled through all of this and probably missed the one post where it said that it was done or would be done or whatever... but... since I didn't see it I'll ask...

What's the schedule for this?
Is it available yet?

So beautiful. 

5 hours ago, TK8541 said:

So as usual I scrolled through all of this and probably missed the one post where it said that it was done or would be done or whatever... but... since I didn't see it I'll ask...

What's the schedule for this?
Is it available yet?

So beautiful. 

That's me!! ^^

I got into my old account... just so people know. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! 

First of all @jimmiroquai you really did a nice job on this armor! Ive always been in love with stormtroopers and im new to this whole cosplay thing! 

This is my first post in the FISD even tough ive been looking at different posts for a while and gathering information ;). I looked at a couple of different armor makers and wanted to go ANH AP armor but always prefered the symmetrical, idealised look of the RO tk. Now i see that theres a kit on the way :smiley-sw013: did you officially start selling them? What are the prices and what comes with the kits ? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/02/2018 at 6:24 AM, SSgtStryker said:

Hi Sir, your R1 TK load out looks incredible. I’m completely blown away. A couple of the guys have referred me to you regarding my interest in obtaining a full set of R1 TK armor of my own. Are you still producing more for others? 

Did you get through to Jim regarding purchasing a kit?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jim's profile on 501st web site has his e-mail address. That is the best way to contact him. He will send you a pdf with information of all the parts, prices, measurement information, and shipping.

• Like 1