TK-41307 "Soulart" requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [709]

Looking good trooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello Teresa, we'll be with your shortly. While you wait can you post a photo of the complete waist belt inner (ab side) connections please.

Thanks

Here's some pics Tony. Thank you for asking. 2befe9085ff7908e8fa9bbc3ec7b1510.jpgea165af337c6f8f0a6b5b908893f16d9.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Teresa, thank you for your EI application and welcome, let's get started. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome and congratulations! :salute:. Beautiful work on your build  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Since this section is used to enhance to overall look of your armor we have a few requests.

1) Shoulder Bell gap to Chest and Back plates. Adjustment needed to reduce the gap. There's probably not much you can do on the lower Bell edge however, it does look like you can tighten up the upper strap.

bell.jpgbell2.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

2) Bring the shoulder covers forward on the Chest plate. There's a lot of shoulder cover extending onto the back plate. If possible (safe to do so without damaging your armor) we suggest moving them forward so that 5 ribs are on the chest side. This should reduce the amount of material that is over the back plate.

covers2.jpgcovers.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_11_894568-crop.jpg

3) The upper edge of the waist belt should reside at or just below the lowest ab buttons. To do this may require re-positioning of the mounts. 

waist%20belt.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

4) TD a bit off center. Not a huge deal but the round button on the TD control panel should be vertical or at least slightly facing away from your armor. Easy fix, unroll the tube from the clips.

TD.jpg

Reference photo 

gallery_12157_11_577038-cropc.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here.

Back plate to kidney overlap. The CRL states there should be little to no overlap of the back plate to kidney armor. A simple strap adjustment should do the trick.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

back%20kidney.jpgback%20kidney2.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b.jpg

That's it. Excellent job on your build Teresa, hope to see you at Centurion. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!!

Tony!

Thank you!!!!!!

After reviewing my own pics, I picked out all but shoulder bridges and TD. I'm so excited to get on my Centurion upgrades!!!!

EEK! (She squeals, jumping up and down!)

Thank you for looking at me :)

See you once again at Centurion! ❤

• Like 1

Congratulations Teresa- whoop! Whoop!

Awwwwww ya twin. It's on! Yay! One more step to Centurion. Thank you so much for everything! Really..... We both said we'd do this a year ago. Thank you for all your help. I shall join you soon at Centurion. TK Centurion twins? With that much Imperial goodness, we'll take over the bloody galaxy! HA!

(Ummmm. Just to let you know dear twin, there's something wrong with your teeth.... Seem to be missing one.....) ❤

Awwwwww ya twin. It's on! Yay! One more step to Centurion. Thank you so much for everything! Really..... We both said we'd do this a year ago. Thank you for all your help. I shall join you soon at Centurion. TK Centurion twins? With that much Imperial goodness, we'll take over the bloody galaxy! HA!

(Ummmm. Just to let you know dear twin, there's something wrong with your teeth.... Seem to be missing one.....)

Bawhahahaha

• Like 1

Just don't make fun of my coke bottle lenses

I would never..... Well, maybe..... ;)

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!!

Tony!

Thank you!!!!!!

After reviewing my own pics, I picked out all but shoulder bridges and TD. I'm so excited to get on my Centurion upgrades!!!!

EEK! (She squeals, jumping up and down!)

Thank you for looking at me :)

See you once again at Centurion! ❤

You did it! Congrats for sure. :)

• Like 2

You did it! Congrats for sure. :)

Yeek! Yes!!!!! Hell yes!!!! Thank you SO much Paul. I'm so excited! It's craziness! :)

• Like 1

There's 2 people that must be thanked or recognized. I know it's premature as there's still Centurion to achieve. However ...

Peter. Barcoder. My amazing Brother. He which helped me build this glorious kit... our first build together. Hearing my twin speak of mentors, I would say then that Peter has been and is my mentor. And I couldn't be more proud to state this. He has no idea what this past year has meant to me to have shared with him. If it were not for him, I'd not be part of the Legion. Nor would I have my Phasma finished. Or be a part of the Garrison I refer to as family. He really is an integral part of this Garrison. So many things I could say here about this man. My brother.

Aaron. Pyrates. My TK twin. My brother in arms. Along with Peter, he has been right along side me. Building, laughing, encouraging, trooping as only the TK twins can. Though Peter and I built with this goal in mind, you have been the one to ensure I followed through on my promise. Again, so much could be said here.

Badlanders. The group of people I want to share excellent costumes with. To be the best I can be for my fellow mates. That have welcomed me so graciously. What a truly incredible group of people. Xo

What a spectacular year!!!! ShamWOW!!

• Like 2

There's 2 people that must be thanked or recognized. I know it's premature as there's still Centurion to achieve. However ...

Peter. Barcoder. My amazing Brother. He which helped me build this glorious kit... our first build together. Hearing my twin speak of mentors, I would say then that Peter has been and is my mentor. And I couldn't be more proud to state this. He has no idea what this past year has meant to me to have shared with him. If it were not for him, I'd not be part of the Legion. Nor would I have my Phasma finished. Or be a part of the Garrison I refer to as family. He really is an integral part of this Garrison. So many things I could say here about this man. My brother.

Aaron. Pyrates. My TK twin. My brother in arms. Along with Peter, he has been right along side me. Building, laughing, encouraging, trooping as only the TK twins can. Though Peter and I built with this goal in mind, you have been the one to ensure I followed through on my promise. Again, so much could be said here.

Badlanders. The group of people I want to share excellent costumes with. To be the best I can be for my fellow mates. That have welcomed me so graciously. What a truly incredible group of people. Xo

What a spectacular year!!!! ShamWOW!!

You are too kind Teresa, it has truly been my pleasure and honour.

Big hugs Trooper, now let's get you to Centurion

• Like 2