Replacing Hyperfirm bipod?

ShadyP

I recently acquired a hyperfirm DLT19. The bipod broke off and needs to be glued back on. It's a b grade so I don't mind this hassle but it got me thinking about attaching a functional bipod.

Does anyone have insight about whether a 3d printer bipod would work? Is there a way to screw something into the hyperfirm rubber?

This is what I'm working with. Not the dog, Chewie can't not be on the couch if I'm near the couch.

8e71b7999c1a0e679e408105e7673dc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you still have the original bipod, you can use zap-a-gap or CA glue to put it back. If you want to replace it with a functional resin one, pm me.

On the other hand, I rock my DLT without a bipod. I use an original WWII leather sling and a Deathtrooper scope.

If you still have the original bipod, you can use zap-a-gap or CA glue to put it back. If you want to replace it with a functional resin one, pm me.

On the other hand, I rock my DLT without a bipod. I use an original WWII leather sling and a Deathtrooper scope.

The bipod still exists but hasn't arrived to me yet. I bought this from a garrison member who delivered the blaster first and just found the bipod earlier this week. My plan has been to glue it back on but a functional one would be (arguably) better.

Is the leather sling ok to troop with?