Is this allowed?

kel voren

Hi i've started building my TK kit and have seen any mention of what level of weathering is allowed or if it even is allowed. I've seen people do weathered TK's before but i was just wondering if i could get approved with it. I only want to do a little bit of wear and tear on my trooper to make him look a bit more realistic, kinda like the rogue one prison guards/ troopers.

I have seen where some folks have taken wet newspapers and lightly wiped them onto their armor to replicate the on screen look of the dirty edges and such on the stormtroopers on the ships and the Death Star. That would be about the extent of weathering to do, unless you are wanting to do a sandy or HWT.

Light weathering is allowable. But the best way to achieve that look is to troop often and not worry about cleaning up the inevitable scuffs that will happen with regular wear.

The most authentic kind of weathering comes from actual use. ;)

• Like 4

None of the standard TK CRLs allow for weathering despite it being show on screen in a number of places. As such the UKG aren't going to clear anything deliberately weathered.

The armour picks up dings and marks pretty quickly though if that's the look you want.