Celebration Art Show Exclusive Stormtrooper Equipment Print

mr_sparkle

Just wanted to start a thread here at FISD to chat about my celebration print, share some details, and answer any questions folks might have... Shout out if you want to see anything in particular detail. :)

stormtrooper1_reiff.jpg?v=1489725698

Everything is pretty detailed out and its all at the same scale... 25% of actual size on the finished print. 

Sale thread up here incase you didn't make it to Celebration earlier this year....

Sale Thread

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by mr_sparkle
updated sale thread info
  • Like 3

I pre-ordered one yesterday!!  Got a buddy who will be picking it up for me since I can't make it to Celebration.  And I put his name in the "notes" section as requested on the site lol.   ;)  Can't wait to get it!!

• Like 1

I pre-ordered one yesterday!!  Got a buddy who will be picking it up for me since I can't make it to Celebration.  And I put his name in the "notes" section as requested on the site lol.   ;)  Can't wait to get it!!

Excellent and thanks! Sorry you won't be there to pick it up in person but glad you managed to get in on the preorders.... 

• Like 1

Pre-ordered mine yesterday as well. It's an awesome design.

Just out of curiosity, what made you go with the R1 TK as apose to the OT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. See you in Orlando! :)

He's actually a hybrid of troopers. A mostly ANH Stunt helmet with a blend of ANH and R1 Troooer for the rest. I've always loved the ANH helmets but I actually dig the more real world equipment look of the undersuit, abs, and armor bits. Some of the R1 stuff really bothered me though like the way the belt ammo boxes were contoured to the ab details and the missing rivet cover details. Soooo I kind of did my own blend of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope everyone that wanted one got a print. I do still have some left is anyone else wants to join in the fun though. 

I'd love to see how those that picked them up have gone about displaying them... Do you have other art with them or are you displaying them along with armor and props? 

Thanks!

Chris