Billgrams - the one stop shop

The thing to remember is a lot of these were made for a specific build for a specific person. As such many of the exact dimensions won't translate well to your build. Apply common sense and good judgement and you'll be fine. These should be treated more like guidelines than rules.

Also now I've actually looked: remember the accurate TK isn't symmetrical so almost no measurements will be equal from seemingly similar positions. I found the best way to do the belt snaps was to punch the belt first then offer the belt to the abs where it needed to be beige marking. I then punched slightly inside these to allow for the belt to bend and not pull on the snaps.

1) Male snaps to ab.

2) Female snaps to canvas belt.

3) Drop boxes riveted to elasticsĀ looped around belt.

4) Plastic ab belt riveted to canvasĀ belt.

5) Plastic rivet covers glued to plastic ab belt.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How am I only discovering these now!? The one stop shop. lol. I feel so lost. These are great for new builders! Would have been a lifesaver for me! <3Ā 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I thought I saw a diagram that gave the dimensions of the notch on the kidney plate armor for Centurion.Ā  Ā I thought it was detailed in the Billgrams, but I didn't see it.Ā  The CRL only gives how tall the notch is, not the width.Ā  Anyone help with clarifying?Ā  I am not going for centurion, but would like to leave space for them.Ā  I am working to attach butt to kidney plate.

Ā 

Thanks!

I thought I saw a diagram that gave the dimensions of the notch on the kidney plate armor for Centurion.Ā  Ā I thought it was detailed in the Billgrams, but I didn't see it.Ā  The CRL only gives how tall the notch is, not the width.Ā  Anyone help with clarifying?Ā  I am not going for centurion, but would like to leave space for them.Ā  I am working to attach butt to kidney plate.
Ā 
Thanks!

It depends on the armor maker, really. It should ideally line up with the butt plate;

6a106997a7c4d5606eaffa4013d0ed14.jpg

Depending on the design/accuracy of the armour, this could vary. :-)

It depends on the armor maker, really. It should ideally line up with the butt plate;

6a106997a7c4d5606eaffa4013d0ed14.jpg&key=6c88001937d0f2d4c3b8dafc0f94b6609a17e72231597bbc6939fe210cd96d7b

Depending on the design/accuracy of the armour, this could vary. :-)

I am building old FX. The kidney and butt already line up without notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am building old FX. The kidney and butt already line up without notch.

If thereā€™s no space for it, best to leave it. I guess youā€™re aware that FX sadly cannot be used for Centurion so probably best to aim for EI level with it. :-)
  • Like 1

If thereā€™s no space for it, best to leave it. I guess youā€™re aware that FX sadly cannot be used for Centurion so probably best to aim for EI level with it. :-)

Yes, I am aware of the restriction for centurion. I have been assembling my kit using the how to make your FX EIB thread. So I hope to get EIB shortly after getting initial approval.