I just got my AP box last week (expect a build thread shortly) and am in the last stages of sourcing everything I need. The AP kit, of course, comes with U-trim for the bottom of the helmet, which must be replaced for Centurion (which is, of course, the goal). In my research, I'm struggling to find a source for helmet S-trim that isn't an armor builder or Trooper Bay. Basically, I'm thinking local hardware store. Problem is, I don't even know what I would ask them for, besides maybe showing them