Anovos Beta Gaskets - Help!

darthaldernu

Hi guys, I have a set of the Anovos Beta Gaskets and I can deal with the reduced mobility, my biggest gripe however is actually getting them on - specifically the arm gaskets. I have all of the armour attached on with velcro and I try and put them on like a sleeve - it can be done but the rubber on the gaskets grips to my undershirt and makes them very hard to pull up over my arms. Anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks.

Seems that whatever undershirt you use will need to be both very tight and very slick in terms of the fabric.

Alternatively, if you are using a long-sleeve undershirt then you may want to switch to a short-sleeve shirt and use baby powder on your bare arms to help the gaskets slide up and into place.

I have tried using a vest top underneath and that makes it very easy to slide the gaskets on, the problem then though is at the end of the troop when you want to de-kit, the gaskets are stuck to your arms from the heat/sweat! I'll give the speaker cloth a try for sure, will any type of speaker cloth be lightweight enough?

That's part of what I liked about the baby powder when I was using latex gaskets (which I still have but mostly use cloth nowadays). After a long, sweaty troop - the gaskets just slide right off.

• 4 weeks later...