Death Trooper Helmet Question

elementry

Hey everyone. Someone was offering to sell me an old FX kit on the cheap and my first thought was Death Trooper! I snooped through the galleries and noticed several troopers still using FX (I thought they were all phased out). Are the FX helmets still approveable for a Death Trooper?

I took this directly from the 501st CRL for the death trooper, the helmet that is the most "accurate" is the ANH helmet, which gets you to centurion level if you are shooting for that.  Good luck on your build!

Note: The FX helmet is considered deprecated (to be avoided), though is acceptable for Legion requirements.

I took this directly from the 501st CRL for the death trooper, the helmet that is the most "accurate" is the ANH helmet, which gets you to centurion level if you are shooting for that.  Good luck on your build!

Note: The FX helmet is considered deprecated (to be avoided), though is acceptable for Legion requirements.

I guess I missed that when I was looking it over.

• 4 weeks later...

Troopers who were approved before this entry was made to the CRLs are still allowed to wear their helmets. Only new applicants with FX helmets are prohibited ;)