Altmans Bucket?

Hey hey, I was just wondering the consesus was on the altmans helmet? My fiance has finally lit a fire under me about getting a new helmet and I was curious about how it compares with other models out there like the AP or FX,which I am currently using. If it matters, I'm 5'3" and yes my helmet looks funny on me. :P

Thanks a bunch!

Sarah

TK4878 said:
I thought they only made Biker helmets? :blink:

The biker is about the best they make. The Tk helmets i have seen from them dont look that great, i checked them out. I am in the hunt for an AP as well. the FX just looks bobble head on some guys. Hits on my chest plate as well, i guess i need a longer neck. :P

found a pretty good compairason website on helmets.

-----------

Hope that helps...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Don't forget about the RT-MOD bucket. It's a bit cheaper than the AP or TE helmets and almost as accurate.

From what I have seen, Altmans is very off from any other trooper bucket out there.

not worht it if you are buying just a bucket. I have an RT on FX armor, I love it. I wouldnt mind having an AP, but $$$ for now(christmas and new RT armor) is a bit tight for costuming.

my $.02

RTMod seems especially popular in Canada. I've never seen it in person but it's supposed to be quite nice. If anyone has an extra suit laying around, I'm sure I can find a welcome home for it ;-)