So many options but no standout?

I am currently getting all the parts together for my kit build and one of the subjects i have been researching is what electronics to use for the helmet? there are multiple options but no one seems to stand out as the best option.

I want to do the sound plus the static bursts and in the best way so i have no issues with volume, feedback and other little bugs. So what is the best setup? best option or at least the one with less issues? Any feedback or options from those that have been doing this for a while is much appreciated before going to the expense of purchase.

Thanks

I have both the Icomm and the RomFX. Price wise , the Icomm is much cheaper and has a great sound. RomFX, more expensive, but, you can customize your settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am currently getting all the parts together for my kit build and one of the subjects i have been researching is what electronics to use for the helmet? there are multiple options but no one seems to stand out as the best option.

I want to do the sound plus the static bursts and in the best way so i have no issues with volume, feedback and other little bugs. So what is the best setup? best option or at least the one with less issues? Any feedback or options from those that have been doing this for a while is much appreciated before going to the expense of purchase.

Thanks

If you are in to diy, checkout the TKTalkie threads here or www.tktalkie.com. It's a project you can build that is very customizable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Your best option depends on how much you want to pay. The TRamp system is a high quality all-in-one that includes all the bells and whistles but it's more expensive than other options. I've personally gotten along just fine with just a wireless mic and an Aker amp. Weigh the features you want against the prices of the different systems to decide what's best for you.