Velcro vs snaps on ab for belt

If it isn't visible..but still gets results you can use whatever you want really. I used velcro on my Sandie belt and haven't had an issue yet..even with a couple ammo pouches hung from it. Dunno if it'd be strong enough to hold up a holstered E-11 though...

Sent from my R4 unit using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it isn't visible..but still gets results you can use whatever you want really. I used velcro on my Sandie belt and haven't had an issue yet..even with a couple ammo pouches hung from it. Dunno if it'd be strong enough to hold up a holstered E-11 though...

Sent from my R4 unit using Tapatalk[/quote

Thanks. That's what I'm seeing is that e11 making it drop. I'll give it a shot and see what happens. I never made the snaps in belt and ab and don't wanna go backwards and pull belt apt to do it if I don't have to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Over time I prefer using snaps, Velcro does eventually loose it's grip but as others have said if it's not seen then there are no issues using it.

I use snaps for my build. But have seen Velcro or a combination of both.

Use both for optimal security of the belt. But I have not had any problems with my 2 snaps. :)

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk