Possible kit run.

Hello guys!

THIS IS A TEST

I'm thinking about selling stormtrooper kits.

These kits would be sold for around 350$ + shipping.( around 100$ to the US)

I'm interested to know whether anyone would be interested. I don't want to make expenses before I know what I'm digging into.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask me anything!

Thanks!

Hello guys!

THIS IS A TEST

I'm thinking about selling stormtrooper kits.

These kits would be sold for around 350$ + shipping.( around 100$ to the US)

I'm interested to know whether anyone would be interested. I don't want to make expenses before I know what I'm digging into.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask me anything!

Thanks!

Welp first you should read the rules for selling ongoing runs and or one offs .

second ...whos kit? all your other posts here are filled with how to questions and dont really strike me as a vendor whos done his own sculpts bucks and does his own pulls.

350 for a complete kit...sounds like a bad kit.

• Like 1

I'd say a LOT of photos and a LOT more information is in order here. Not saying anything bad about you or your possible armor, but there are a LOT of questionable makers out there and often times they are recaster or not accurate armor. You will need to prove both are not the case here before I would even consider asking about doing a run or anything. <br>

This is why they have a list of vetted makers in the getting started section. <br>

I would suggest doing more ground work before going any further. Your results will prove more fruitful.

• 2 weeks later...

The short answer is you could only sell kits if they were ones you were making, and also you would need to fully disclose the source of the molds to ensure there is transparent lineage, for all the reasons mentioned above, plus many more.  Until you are ready to do this, there should be no further posts in this thread, really.

• Like 1

Once there is a LOT more information, and verified accurate, not a recast, etc., I would be interested.  Until then, I'm curious to learn more, but that's it.