TK - 99725 "Pyrates" requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [698]

Ugh, looking at my belt position the last couple of days I think it needs to come up a little more.

I'm going to go pick up some more snaps tonight. From the pictures too, I think I need a better under suit - I don't like all the areas where it's sticking out.

Know that saying "you are your own worst critic"... nail on the head as it were lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Aaron welcome to your EI review, lets get into it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for level 2. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Great job on the armour Sir, your looking superb. We have  a few very minor adjustment suggestions that have no bearing on your approval. These are only dressing issues. and will get you looking the best you can.

1. Even out how your forearms are sitting.

2. wear the ammo belt a fraction higher in the middle.

3. Tighten or shorten the straps between back and kidney plates.

4. Trim the corners off the fore arm rear cover strips.

These are very self explanatory and highlighted in the two images below

2Go8Pw5.jpg

R3oyBqQ.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

Honestly unless anything becomes apparent in the extra images that are required in the Centurion application, this should be easy for you to achieve.

Thank you for taking on all the advice given by your fellow troopers, it has helped you create a very impressive build. See you in Centurion review Trooper :salute: :salute:

• Like 2

My friends, words can't express the overwhelming surge of emotions and the amount of gratitude I have for all the help I have received.

I love this gig, and more so this phenomenal community of troopers that make it what it is.

Many, many humble thanks to all of you - fist bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Congratulations mate. Well deserved! Now get those patches and rockers ordered!

Marc

Already have them! Just earning the right to put them on !