GoPro mount for E-11 blaster?

Sounds like a cool idea!  I have seen them mounted on DLT-19s, but never an E-11.  Looking forward to seeing the results!

• Like 1

I use the Hero5 Session on my E-11. I use the GoPro velcro swivel arm mount, and it works great! The swivel allows me to take shots from any direction including selfies, etc.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by emmzone22
  • Like 6

I use the Hero5 Session on my E-11. I use the GoPro velcro swivel arm mount, and it works great! The swivel allows me to take shots from any direction including selfies, etc.

do you have picture bro Chris?

Who needs a selfie stick when they've got an e-11?!  Great idea.  Nice!  

BTW, there are cheaper alternatives for the 360 degree GoPro wrist mount over on Amazon if you're wanting to do this on a budget.  :)

• Like 1

Who needs a selfie stick when they've got an e-11?!  Great idea.  Nice!  

BTW, there are cheaper alternatives for the 360 degree GoPro wrist mount over on Amazon if you're wanting to do this on a budget.   :)

Although I'd like to save some money, I might trust my expensive camera more with something that has the GoPro logo on it! I've read some shaky reviews of a few off-brand mounts that are steering me away. 

Edited by SolidScrafty
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 7:50 PM, emmzone22 said:

-----------

very nice... i think i will buy myself a gopro hero5 session now!  :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

Would it be possibly to mount a swivel base into a Hyperfirm E-11 for a camera? Seems like it would hold it quite well while also keeping the profile minimal regardless of if a camera is attached.

Also, that's a Blue's Jersey! STL Blues for life!

Edit: What about adding some sort of minimalistic switch / button in the trigger area to trigger the taking of the photo?

Edited by TheBlooperTrooper

Would it be possibly to mount a swivel base into a Hyperfirm E-11 for a camera? Seems like it would hold it quite well while also keeping the profile minimal regardless of if a camera is attached.

Also, that's a Blue's Jersey! STL Blues for life!

Edit: What about adding some sort of minimalistic switch / button in the trigger area to trigger the taking of the photo?

As far as your swivel mount idea, you probably could. If you're concerned about the look with mine without the camera on it, I just take the whole mount off as it comes off in just seconds. I've thought about making a trigger system as well which would be pretty cool. Good luck with what you decide, and post what you come up with.

P.S. I'm actually a Blackhawks fan!