Calves to wide?

They do look wide but it all depends on how they fit you. You want to have enough room to slip two fingers into a given end of any of the pieces, if there's more than that trim them a small amount and test fit, do it a little at a time until you get them perfect for you. YOu don't want the ankle too tight though because it will force the calf armor up where it will catch on the top of your boots. Also, as an aside, the return edge on the wrist edge of the forearms should be reduced to nothing if you want to go for the higher levels of authenticity. :)

• Like 1

Yeah I can roughly fit 3 fingers in. So should I trim in the back where I have the opening to put it on? And on a side note, yes your right I need to do that! Thank you!

Yeah, you should trim it down a bit. Although you didn't show us the back, try to keep the seam in the center. That means remove the rear coverstrip and take equal amounts from both sides. Now, depending on how you have the closure rigged, this may or may not be easy but it's the ideal.

Looks like an anovos. They have a "issue" with wide calves. Just follow ukswrath WIP on his anovos armor. You get all the details you need to know. <br>

Something else I noticed , pull up your belt a little more, till it's flush with the abdomen button box. It should be right at the bottom of it.<br>

And you put your hand plates on the wrong way, they should be vice versa, left on the right and right on the left hand ;-) <br>

But that is easy to fix ;-)<br>

And not to forget the sniper knee should be over the thigh armor. Easy to fix too ;-) keep it up, nice build besides the points I mentioned.