Vader2015

ESB TK/ WIP, westpalm fl

Ok might as well start a thread as I see I will need it. Slowly gathering some basic info from my trolling and will update as I progress

Ok so went around and decided on a kit from RS prop masters. Looks pricey but close to centurion level if I can pull out alittle patience. I have to say it's alot of pieces but let's do this.

Edited by Vader2015

Kit........RS PROP MASTERS(recieved)
Voice......icomm (recieved)
Blaster....checking.

HSA  system --------( Ukswrath ), installed 

Hero lens --- fenix props ( recieved)

Edited by Vader2015

Great choice on the rs kit,did you also get their strapping pack? be sure to post lots of pics and questions as it can be quite a tricky kit to assemble helmet looks good ,you could cut the eyes back a little more. That webbing behind the frown looks a bit thick would be a good idea to get somethin thinner fir more breathability such as mesh or pantyhose lol

Yes have their strapping and making a few adjustments with the upper armour. Have to remold this to me alittle too big and the frown webbing can be cut back just a little.  Waiting on the hero lens and then i will trim the eyes. , keep them coming guys this build is going all the way. Lol

On 11/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, Vader2015 said:

Esb TK reporting.. awesome first troop as a tk, it's a different experience from Vader, but o so AWESOME:peace:

received_10156997133134657.jpeg

received_10156997075094657.jpeg

c23wnu.jpg

Edited by Vader2015
https://vgy.me/ZVWfPj.jpg