ESB TK/ WIP, westpalm fl

Ok so went around and decided on a kit from RS prop masters. Looks pricey but close to centurion level if I can pull out alittle patience. I have to say it's alot of pieces but let's do this.

Edited by Vader2015

• 2 months later...

Great choice on the rs kit,did you also get their strapping pack? be sure to post lots of pics and questions as it can be quite a tricky kit to assemble helmet looks good ,you could cut the eyes back a little more. That webbing behind the frown looks a bit thick would be a good idea to get somethin thinner fir more breathability such as mesh or pantyhose lol

Yes have their strapping and making a few adjustments with the upper armour. Have to remold this to me alittle too big and the frown webbing can be cut back just a little. Ā Waiting on the hero lens and then i will trim the eyes. , keep them coming guys this build is going all the way. Lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, Vader2015 said:

Esb TK reporting.. awesome first troop as a tk, it's a different experience from Vader, but o so AWESOME:peace:

received_10156997133134657.jpeg

received_10156997075094657.jpeg

c23wnu.jpg

Edited by Vader2015
https://vgy.me/ZVWfPj.jpg