Request your Centurion Certificate here:

:salute:    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CENTURION ACHIEVEMENT!   :salute:

In order to receive your certificate, you will need to supply the information listed below in your post on this thread.  Please double check your spelling and TK number, as corrections can not be made once it is generated.  Do NOT add forum names, armor designations (Stunt, Hero, HWT etc.) as these will not be listed.  All information MUST be included, or your certificate will not be issued.  

PLEASE NOTE:  Only one certificate will be issued to each TK number.

ONCE YOUR CERTIFICATE IS GENERATED, A LINK WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR REQUEST POST

1.  First Name

2.  Last name

3.  501st ID (TK number)

4.  Paper size*  (See below)

5.  The name of the DO that did your final approval.   (Sha Sha or myself).

This is an example of how your post should look.

Joseph Pedigo  10963   Centurion   letter   Sha Sha

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST!!!!

*  If you are American and want a letter (8 1/2 x 11) certificate, write Letter. If you want an A4 sized certificate, write A4.  PLEASE NOTE that the A4 is a completely different size than the letter, and those in the U.S. may have trouble printing it.  It also will NOT fit correctly in a standard 8 1/2 x 11 frame.

I will then reply to your post with a link to your certificate. It comes in a 300 dpi png-format picture, so you can send it straight to your printer if you want.

Your Certificate data will only be stored here and available for you to download for 12 months, after that the back end data is removed for storage purposes and you would need to request a certificate to be reproduced. Please be prudent in downloading and saving your file to a PC or device.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:  I will try my best to get these to you within 24 to 48 hours.  If you have not received it within that time frame please feel free to PM me.  Thanks!

LZcGjds.png

• Like 8