EIB and Centurion Certificates coming soon!

justjoseph63

O.K., Troopers, for all of you that have worked so hard to achieve EIB and Centurion level, we will once again be offering official FISD certificates that you can download and print to show off your status!

These have high quality graphics and will be available for those who have gone the extra mile to become a part of these programs.  Your certificate will be personalized with your name, rank achieved, and TK number as well as the FISD founder's and DO's signature that approved you at that level.  (Samples shown below).

Best of all, they are FREE!

Once the thread opens up, (within the next week), you will need to follow the directions given and then you can download and print it.  Please allow a few days after you submit your information for this to happen, as I expect a massive influx at the beginning.  

Thanks for your patience, and CONGRATULATIONS to all our EIB and Centurion level Troopers!

A big shout-out and THANKS to Mathias (Locitus) for doing all the "behind the scenes" work and making this possible!!!

IMPORTANT:   These are now available!!!  For EIB, go here:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40769-request-your-eib-certificate-here/ For Centurion, go here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40770-request-your-centurion-certificate-here/

X1mLuQ6.png

oUKtSpO.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 14

Sweet! Awesome to hear these are up and running again SOON - can't wait to get mine whoop-whoop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Pyrates

Sweet! Awesome to hear these are up and running again SOON - can't wait to get mine whoop-whoop!!!

And I won't have to pay for postage! LOL   :laugh1:

• Like 4

Been looking forward to these, as you well know. I only just missed out on the old run.  Though now I'll need some fancy paper, and 2 frames.

If you need a test subject, I'll take mine in A4 please ;)

Nice! I just wish I had wall space to display one. :/

Thank goodness I have oodles of digital space!

Agreed.  I print them on card stock and keep them in a plastic sleeve in a binder. 

Thanks Mathias for taking on this massive mission.  It is greatly appreciated by those that have earned the honor of receiving these!  :salute:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to find the spot to ask for one of these beauties can a brother get a little help ?

I can't seem to find the spot to ask for one of these beauties can a brother get a little help ?

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40769-request-your-eib-certificate-here/

• Like 1