Early Hasbro build problems - looking for help

Greenlight711

I just started a Hasbro doopy E-1 conversion, and it started off well as I used a hammer and screwdriver to get out the rear scope piece pretty much undamaged. I also managed to get the front piece off rather cleanly with a dremel. However, now there are two issues that I need help with:

1. After using a hammer and screwdriver on the scope, the sound stopped working (lights are OK though). Is this easily fixable with a soldering iron? I will have pics of the interior soon, it's still closed up.

2. I was a bit rough on holding the blaster against a surface and now a hairline crack has appeared on one of the t-tracks. What's the best way of fixing this, bondo?

Thanks

Patrick I'm not an expert by any means when it comes to electronics however if you post some photos that will no doubt help others with more knowledge. In the meantime have you checked that at the wires are still solidly connected? Also it may be worthwhile trying a new set of batteries. With regard to the cracks you could use a two part putty such as green stuff. This can be applied to the crack and smoothed off by wet fingers.