Thoughts on WTF armor?

Was looking to see what others thought of WTF armor and you're all experience using this kit. I'm a member of WTF facebook group and are considering using his kit for my next TK. My anovos is starting to crack and is a tad short in the ab/cod area , Im 6'2 with a longer torso for the average trooper. Looking for something that is more durable than the anovos and will fit me better with my height. Thanks

Was looking to see what others thought of WTF armor and you're all experience using this kit. I'm a member of WTF facebook group and are considering using his kit for my next TK. My anovos is starting to crack and is a tad short in the ab/cod area , Im 6'2 with a longer torso for the average trooper. Looking for something that is more durable than the anovos and will fit me better with my height. Thanks

I love their armor.  WTF uses a thicker ABS than Anovos, so it is more durable.  Plus you can get your armor in about 6 weeks, typically.  I am getting ready to get my Shadowtrooper Armor delivered by them.  

• Like 1

Thats great to hear, I have heard that it is very durable, which is something I'm looking for in a new kit. You know how rough troops can be lol. From the looks of it, walts ab/cod piece looks taller than my anovos which would work great for my body being 6'2. Tricky thing with the anovos for me was that I had to completely flatten the back straps to get it to all fit right, but the cod rides up high on me sometimes which isnt too fun. WTF might be the way to go for my next kit :)