Rivets and TD Clips

I knew I had seen the link for the rivets a while back. I know there are clips sold for $35 but that's kind of more than what I want to spend for those. Can anyone make a pair for just cost of the sheet metal and screws?

The clips are made from strips of aluminum, and you can make these yourself with supplies available at Lowe's or Home Depot.  However, bending these to the right dimensions can be quite a challenge, as they tend to snap when best at too sharp an angle, (trust me on this).  The ones Tony offers are in fact a really good bargain considering the time it takes to purchase materials, take measurements, bend them perfectly in the right places, drill the holes, etc., and include the screen accurate screws.  His products are top-notch and approvable to level 3.  Most all kits come with these, so if you haven't received your kit yet, ask your armorer if they are in fact included.

I have the AM kit. TD clips aren't included with it. I'm at the end of my build and realized they were missing.

That is strange...  My AM kit included them.  You may want to get in touch with him first..

Yeah that's is strange that they came with yours. When I was searching for a kit the email I received for the AM had a breakdown of everything included and not included. I just double checked it and the TD clips aren't included.