Smoke Smelled Armor

monkeyluvz

You can also start smoking. In no time at all you'll quit noticing the smell.

I tried it once..  (my doctor said I wasn't getting enough "tar").  Had to give it up after 25 years though after I started getting out of breath playing chess.  :D

• Like 2

....and maybe you can buy some "activated charcoal" product, place it near your armor or inside the helmet. And place your armor in a room with good circulated fresh air. ...a question, does the armor slightly yellowing ? from the nicotine.

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD682H using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses! I will try the vinegar and baking soda and hopefully that'll help out

....and maybe you can buy some "activated charcoal" product, place it near your armor or inside the helmet. And place your armor in a room with good circulated fresh air. ...a question, does the armor slightly yellowing ? from the nicotine.

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD682H using Tapatalk

Louis, thankfully this is a Shadow Trooper!

• Like 1

Just to follow up with this topic, the helmet (which was far worse than the armor) smells so much better! About 80% of the smell is now gone in there! I'm going to hit it again with some vinegar and then hit the armor with vinegar when I'm done with the build to hopefully lighten the smell some more. Thank you guys again! 

• Like 1