TK numbers?

Go to the 501st website. Look for the membership form. There's a list of available numbers link.

And no, you cannot reserve a number. It has to be 4 or 5 digits. 7, 77, 777, 7777, 77777 are all taken. you could try 777777 and see if they allow six digits.

Even 73836 is gone.

http://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php#

Edited by sylverbard
  • Like 2

Obviously I'm not approved yet, but are you allowed to pick your TK number (if that's what they're called) ? If so, can you reserve a TK number? IF SO, is TK777 available?

Thanks

You can request numbers from a list of available ones.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There' no guarantee you get the one you request either, so you're asked to submit up to 3 free numbers in case one or two gets taken by other newly approved members who were just before you in the queue.

• Like 1

Dig it:

https://www.501st.com/members/search_avail_ids.php

I have no idea how often this is updated of if its generated on the fly. 

But yeah like Mathias said... when you fill out your application you choose 3 (4? 3? I should know this) and you get the first available in order of your preference. 

-Eric

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I've got till February till I can be officially cleared, but can I request TK11020 in the mean time?

Oh and if you want (or rather if I can), my reserves would be TK19806, TK19990 and TK23060.

Whether I can or can't isn't an issue as I can just check back for these when I get cleared!

Thanks

Well, I've got till February till I can be officially cleared, but can I request TK11020 in the mean time?

Oh and if you want (or rather if I can), my reserves would be TK19806, TK19990 and TK23060.

Whether I can or can't isn't an issue as I can just check back for these when I get cleared!

Thanks

This is a first come first serve system. When you submit your application, you will know then only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, darth-burgess said:

If you get a ST number, and later complete a set of TK armor... are you always ST? Or do you get a TK number as well? Or is it the same number and you just have different prefixes depending on the armor? Thanks

Costumes have different ID prefixes, for Stormtrooper it's TK so you would have ST and TK. You can find a full list here http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname It the numbers which never change ;) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, darth-burgess said:

If you get a ST number, and later complete a set of TK armor... are you always ST? Or do you get a TK number as well? Or is it the same number and you just have different prefixes depending on the armor? Thanks

18 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Costumes have different ID prefixes, for Stormtrooper it's TK so you would have ST and TK. You can find a full list here http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname It the numbers which never change ;) 

For example, I'm ID-17032 and TS-17032.

I'm waiting on TK-17032 (pictures submitted). :smiley-sw013:

And I'm already planning CX-17032. :D

• Like 2

On 5/21/2019 at 3:43 PM, Wompet said:

For example, I'm ID-17032 and TS-17032.

I'm waiting on TK-17032 (pictures submitted). :smiley-sw013:

And I'm already planning CX-17032. :D

If you're ambitious enough or stay in the Legion long enough, you'll end up with a nice string of detachments, too.  Costumes are like potato chips- you can't have just one!  (I stole that off a personal patch I freaking love).  I'm TK-DZ-TI-IC-ID-IG-TX-29118 currently.  

Edited by sharkbait
  • Like 2

If you're ambitious enough or stay in the Legion long enough, you'll end up with a nice string of detachments, too.  Costumes are like potato chips- you can't have just one!  (I stole that off a personal patch I freaking love).  I'm TK-DZ-TI-IC-ID-IG-TX-29118 currently.  

Well I’m part way into a royal guard, an ANH stunt TK (anovos), and a shoretrooper Captain. Just was afraid I’d have to choose one prefix, and then I’d have to decide which one went first. This sets my mind at ease. Thank you

13 hours ago, darth-burgess said:

Well I’m part way into a royal guard, an ANH stunt TK (anovos), and a shoretrooper Captain. Just was afraid I’d have to choose one prefix, and then I’d have to decide which one went first. This sets my mind at ease. Thank you

Nope!  Generally you just start your TKID with your first designation, then go in chronological order.  And whenever you're in a given costume, then you're just That Prefix-ID that day.  So I'm in my TK, I'm TK-29118, I'm in my TIE, TI-29118, etc.  Most people keep it simple and just use the one, but I put all mine in signatures and stuff.  If just asked my ID I'd just say TK-29118, as it was the first.  

Slightly envious of your Shoretrooper.  They've always sort of been on the peripheral for me... thought they were wicked cool from the moment I saw them on screen.

• Like 1