Almost finished

1461f776a3c94613f1fdda809d715dd4.jpgc4c088aaa194ba7ec57d908b34f1c55d.jpgAll most done. Just got to adjust the thigh pieces and a little bit of painting. Just excited to try it on. Also what's the best helmet padding to use, I tried the hard hat plastic interior but didn't fit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Those thighs need a fair adjustment, ones around 90 degrees twisted. The cover strip should run down the front of the leg. I had a similar issue initial, it turned out it was the elastic was too long allowing the armour to twist. Once sorted it looked better and also wore higher up so was easier to walk.

Hi Nathan,

A few things need some tuning up, but your pretty close, and small changes will really improve your overall look. Have a look at these...

. You'll need to install the black elastic straps on your shoulder bells. These go around your biceps and help keep your bells tight.

. your shoulder bells could be brought in towards your shoulder straps (shortening the shoulder bell to shoulder strap length)

. your forearms look to be too long, or are sliding down towards your wrists. They shouldn't overlap your hands as they are I your pictures. Sometimes a strap from your bicep to forearm is needed to keep those forearms up.

. adjust your thigh straps. your thighs need to come up and be kept in proper position

. paint the split rivets white on your kidney and ab plates

. your belt is hanging a littler lower than spec. do you have snaps holding it up? Was it not tight enough in your pics?

Anyway, this is easy stuff to fix, and you'll look great! Nice job trooper!

• 2 weeks later...