Crookknight's ANH TK Spacetrooper Build Thread

CrookKnight

On 3/7/2017 at 1:59 AM, 68Brick said:

Do you have a better pic of the helmet attachment?

Here are 2 pictures.  Since I only have 1 TK Bucket, I temporarily connect it using velcro.  If you want to affix permanently, then you can glue it.

VyireOl.jpg

34ys8x7.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I have decided to change the color of the vertical tanks.  In lieu of flat gray, I am going with a Burnished Silver Iron.  I think this matches better.  See below:

zsHWCYw.jpg

The flat gray is the one on the left.

j32N6nW.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

Is there a reason you left out the details on the horizontal cylinder end cap (Omega Symbol)?

Is there a reason you left out the details on the horizontal cylinder end cap (Omega Symbol)?Y

Yes.  I did not want to copy every item from the Hot Toys figure.  I was concerned with copyright infringement.  I can make it a separate piece and make it an accessory.  It is small and could easily be created.

Hey Shawn - can you get detailed pictures of the pack at high resolution on a plain background, so the IPM team can PhotoShop them?  The LMO is good for approving it, but we need good photos first.

• Like 1

Hey Shawn - can you get detailed pictures of the pack at high resolution on a plain background, so the IPM team can PhotoShop them? The LMO is good for approving it, but we need good photos first.

Will do.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey Shawn - can you get detailed pictures of the pack at high resolution on a plain background, so the IPM team can PhotoShop them? The LMO is good for approving it, but we need good photos first.

Do I need to be wearing it? Or do they need pictures of it by itself?

By itself.  If you look at the CRL, you can see what accessory pictures look like.  Probably 3-4 from different angles should be good.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2017 at 3:06 AM, Daetrin said:

By itself.  If you look at the CRL, you can see what accessory pictures look like.  Probably 3-4 from different angles should be good.

Ok  Here you go.  I took a bunch of different ones with different backgrounds.  It looks like it is Black / White, but it is just due to the background I used.  If you need something different, let me know.

2MKyUTU.jpg

f0fCU8X.jpg

ihLOyM5.jpg

EmtNB69.jpg

T7ghgjt.jpg

oERqdSE.jpg

XvS9Em4.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

If this were a new request they would evaluate the request and based on the proposed text & photographic evidence respond with a determination of approval/rejection with comments. Since I've already obtained approval on the text & photos, what happens now is that the LMO photoshop team - similar to our IPM - will edit the photos to comply with CRL standards, and the LMO will get the text/photos added to the CRL and let us know when it is published.

So, for now we wait until we hear that its live. Make sense?

• Like 1

If this were a new request they would evaluate the request and based on the proposed text & photographic evidence respond with a determination of approval/rejection with comments. Since I've already obtained approval on the text & photos, what happens now is that the LMO photoshop team - similar to our IPM - will edit the photos to comply with CRL standards, and the LMO will get the text/photos added to the CRL and let us know when it is published.

So, for now we wait until we hear that its live. Make sense?

Yes. Thank you for clarifying the process.

• 4 weeks later...

The pictures for the CRL have been photoshoped.  Below are 3 of them.  We are very close to this being an approved accessory for the Stormtrooper.  Also pictured below is the level 2 version I am currently building for someone and it will be at Celebration.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

Wow! You take something great and make it even better. Some lucky dude will be sporting this at Celebration? I hope to buy him a beer. :) And, I will push all I can to get this in the CRL as C8, even if I have to play the LMO with mass amounts of liquor to do so.

• Like 1

Wow the pic came out pretty good. I should make my first official 501st armor with this one.

You should. I will be printing yours next. Just ordered a second 3D printer.

Wow! You take something great and make it even better. Some lucky dude will be sporting this at Celebration? I hope to buy him a beer. :) And, I will push all I can to get this in the CRL as C8, even if I have to play the LMO with mass amounts of liquor to do so.

Gee. I wonder who that lucky person is?