The Last Jedi (TLJ) Stormtroopers - a first look

tkrestonva

What!? wussy stuntmen didn't like the 90 degree corner digging into their flesh lol. Heck we do it for free hahaha

It wouldn't dig in anyway...those kits bend more than Beckham!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Figured I would throw these up for kicks. Found these browsing the new Journey to the Last Jedi cards. They are the Executioner but still should show some details.

uPxJm8ll.jpgs-l1600.jpg

and did anyone notice that although the rest of the troopers helmets changed, Phasma still has the Ep7 look? Thought that was interesting.

6 hours ago, MStalkid said:

Figured I would throw these up for kicks. Found these browsing the new Journey to the Last Jedi cards. They are the Executioner but still should show some details.

and did anyone notice that although the rest of the troopers helmets changed, Phasma still has the Ep7 look? Thought that was interesting.

Pretty much the standard promo pictures, the first from the earliest leak and the second is the same image from the sticker book.

With regards to Phasma, she is unique with her helmet design and doubt I would suggest having a read of the new novel "Phasma by Deliah S. Dawson" ;) 

20 minutes ago, tkrestonva said:

More images:

Already posted the second one 2 posts up, cod placement is awesome :laugh1:

• Like 1

The cod is definitely weird.

Also, that trooper on the left is suffering from an acute case of "Happy Trooper" and could use a taint strap. :laugh1:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...