The Last Jedi (TLJ) Stormtroopers - a first look

tkrestonva

6 minutes ago, JAFO said:

When you compare with your Funkopop image that definitely has a stripe rather than a 1/3 dome.

As always it will be a wait and see until more reference material is available ;)

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, Par_ said:

Anyone notice how the black section is actually a stripe? Above the trapazoid you can see white, and at the etched line you can see that's where the black stripe starts.

On this image too

lWo0G9f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, I kinda like it better than the EP7.  The EP8 may be a new favorite (as you guys know, I like the ESB look too...)

I feel certain they are the same satin coloration. But this is based purely on the game render we have.

FPVmiaA.jpg

If you see the circled areas, the light reacts the same on both of these parts, it's highlighting a raised surface, lightening the black.

In the rest of the photos we see, the teeth are so dark, as to not stand out, which makes me feel like these are black, otherwise, we would see them much more obvious in the promo photos that are around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 7:40 AM, JAFO said:
Probably our first full length look at the TLJ FOTK.

Check out that overlap on the thigh!!!

-----------------

Same as Executioner, biceps and thighs

94KGdqH.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

5 minutes ago, camprandall said:

This is the same as TFA though so nothing new here.

TFA

kSoQsB4.jpg

I think that the photos we are seeing is conclusive evidence that aside from the helmet there are no significant differences between a basic TFA trooper and a basic TLJ trooper. Good news for those of us who already own TFA suits - a simple helmet swap and we are good to go for the premiere. :duim:

34 minutes ago, tkrestonva said:

I think that the photos we are seeing is conclusive evidence that aside from the helmet there are no significant differences between a basic TFA trooper and a basic TLJ trooper. Good news for those of us who own TFA suits - a simple helmet swap and we are good to go for the premiere. :duim:

Agreed as long as this is headed towards the CRL for the TLJ direction ;) Wanting my first approved suit to be TLJ.

35 minutes ago, tkrestonva said:

I think that the photos we are seeing is conclusive evidence that aside from the helmet there are no significant differences between a basic TFA trooper and a basic TLJ trooper. Good news for those of us who already own TFA suits - a simple helmet swap and we are good to go for the premiere. :duim:

If there were any changes I think it's minimal IMHO

6 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

If there were any changes I think it's minimal IMHO

Slightly more curved on the closure but really not an issue for basic approval I would think, more a L2 or L3 requirement

Just now, gmrhodes13 said:

Slightly more curved on the closure but really not an issue for basic approval I would think, more a L2 or L3 requirement

What!? wussy stuntmen didn't like the 90 degree corner digging into their flesh lol. Heck we do it for free hahaha

• Like 2