The Last Jedi (TLJ) Stormtroopers - a first look

tkrestonva

Yes, that's the one I was referring to -  the one where the fourth trooper from the front has his helmet up and resting on the top of his head. All of the frowns in that photo are TLJ-style frowns.

This one here:JpkHgUU.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

2 hours ago, Dakari said:

I'm still trying to figure out what's with that one trooper.  It looks like he as a HWT vest of some sort on, but the white visible on the chest is odd.  And there does appear to be something going on with the left bicep, to me it looks black, but the pic is so lo-res I can't tell.  And the hose/sling...

Skate Shoes Trooper.png

The white I think is just the gun stock and stand. Looks like the standard vest and the heavy gun to me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering what's going on with the TD. In an earlier leaked photo of an 'Executioner' the cap looked the same but in the recently revealed book cover it looks twice as long and completely black.

FOTK TD.001

Just an incorrect artwork touch-up or something altogether new?

I had noticed the same thing and put it down to artwork touch up. In the behind the scenes video it looks to be all black, the minute glimpse we get of it.

The sticker book and pinball images seem to be very close to each other in stance but not exact so who knows, be another one of those wait and see things ;)

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

The trooper with the black capped TD also has the black shoulder bells, executioner? 

The two images that differ (middle and right) are both executioner, but one has the completely black end the other doesn't

Edited by gmrhodes13

On 8/5/2017 at 11:23 AM, ukswrath said:

I think for the premiere I may shrink wrap a few things

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Just to add a little more fun to the TD conversation here is another pic of the 'Executioner'. The leaked art earlier this year shows the same trooper/art as the pinball, HOWEVER, it has the extended end cap per the Activity Book artwork.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-11.17.46-AM

Pinball

Black cap, tennis balls, orange shoulders OH MY! None of which are changes in the actual armor I would suspect.

That leaked pic is concept art so carries all the usual red lighting treatments/flares that come with the First Order.

The cap is inconsistent in size between the various art. Fun times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a name "First Order Judicial"

s5gquven5bez.jpg

I'm really hoping we see this here in Australia

• Like 1

On 8/4/2017 at 10:13 PM, JAFO said:

That's correct...

IMG_0954

Anyone notice how the black section is actually a stripe? Above the trapazoid you can see white, and at the etched line you can see that's where the black stripe starts.

4 minutes ago, Par_ said:

Anyone notice how the black section is actually a stripe? Above the trapazoid you can see white, and at the etched line you can see that's where the black stripe starts.

Depends which image you look at in this one there appears to be a lot of white  on the endcap but it could be reflection or edited that way

35561673024_865415ee41_b.jpg

6 hours ago, Par_ said:

Nice pick-up! They didn't want to make painting easy :)

Depends which image you look at in this one there appears to be a lot of white  on the endcap but it could be reflection or edited that way

35561673024_865415ee41_b.jpg

When you compare with your Funkopop image that definitely has a stripe rather than a 1/3 dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

This pic has been bouncing around the forums today. Comes from a Spanish group...

Interesting photo, it looks off for some reason, but on at the same time. Lenses look flat, rest of the details match.

• Like 1