3d printed SE-14R

Hey all, what's everyone's opinion on this?

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1964331

Based on my research, it looks to be pretty accurate, once I sand everything down, paint it, add a scope, etc. Does anyone notice anything I don't, though?

EDIT: 

This model seems better, thanks @Gilbert Lai!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2274864

I know it's a year later at this point, but I am finally converting this to a build thread. Keep reading to find out how this prints and the mods I end up making to make it a tad better.

Edited by Neb Sgird
  • Like 1

I've just printed one from CGTrader. Looks like I got ripped off, it cost me $4.90! Looks to be the same file. Came out great, but I don't know enough about them to know the finer details.

If you're after accuracy, move along. Ain't much correct with this 3D model.

But as Paul says, it'll be good enough if it's only for trooping.

Edited by The5thHorseman

This will be a placeholder weapon for initial certification, until I can save up enough to get a T-21 (I plan to go HWT eventually). Sounds like I'll go for it, seeing as I have access to a 3D printer at no cost. I'll let you guys know how it prints and what kind of mods I can do after the fact to hopefully make it a bit more screen-accurate. 

It might be a few weeks before I can get going, but I'll convert this into a build thread for your enjoyment!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I use this one, so far I am very happy about it https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2274864

this is my 3d printed blaster body with real scope, in R1 K2so's scope was installed opposite side,

below picture is sideshow K 2SO's blaster. 

「SE 14R」的圖片搜尋結果

I keep its original position so I can use the scope (for what? maybe can see some hot girls I hope)

KdYE4zxR88kYz_VY6Aw5mXb7gFBVIWudy6-oQYTpzqec2RXLQIyhg5m8uVbH7xqFK0fTULMGmElZSSldb57msh8XSGuedz5-sJm-oNfNxCBThLt8s7o5gJ1EatP2_T92O7F9yCh8ml9w4QC77YowJulFbB-PkB0p0BkfADBTVyYRRiLcZLPS28CQy5q9hqF897qPkjpo3tqV6Wi_7RDNQ1e-S6XjHHVfwYGBtLwGs5XUd4dReFedEihkdEqk2eN88Hb8_kSGtrM0KVhNe_JZ4NIQQ2GM9dW4TCHTSfcq-1Sq3e3dl-Xz9QAandXA2awHkMvRVFJfTVfRXa3mDfYYNTmOvTtEM-pocxqxNKXR0tLNbqT_QYw7ql1mCEUG2UE_4L3RSVENZJUAuWf4EGHocM-_vG2X4zP4p3zN2gqaSbVUGJ6Dsv9NcJ040Vok9YYhIac4lgFdGS6-gqqGG13EEW1xG7IoymLQW7PCFhTBPy8urQfKtrsvxrkdPV56OWNB9kUKptMJu470imWrw8BTCEcqlk1QgE1ZWXTVxM8oF6tpxfHpYOuZK8ED3hpyLHtYeRbLcDRPnJAA2qeXnDACcJPES5In7WNZCEtS7W4=w910-h682-no

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, I've had a crazy year or so, amongst which I'm now an approved TK! I'm building my E-11 build soon (maybe I'll start a build thread and link to it here), but it is slow, meticulous going, so I'm finally going to go ahead and print this off and let you know how it looks. I'm actually liking Gilbert's find more than the models I had found, so that is what I am going to print. Stay tuned, as this is finally going to be converted to a build thread!