One of the sadder day in my life..

Subgathory

Was going today to get my Suite from the cellar.

As i was walking in my heart stoped, and i saw the padlock was gone.

Some a very impolite person have clipped it and stolen my trunck with RS stormtrooper suite..

Oh and the police here in Sweden. Sorry that you had a break in nothing we can do..

All i can say is, hope i don´t get my hands on thoose who did it......

Best regards 

Robert :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:6: There have been a lot of suits stolen it seems over the past year. It is terrible and cowardly to do such a classless action. Knowing how much effort is put into building one of these makes it all the worse. My deepest apologies for your loss.

On a positive, maybe they will put it on, try to walk and either fall or get terrible armor bite that causes a body part to fall off. :tarkin: 

• Like 2

Wow.. that is terrible!  You might want to keep an eye on ebay and any other auction sites in your area, and if there are any cons coming up, I would definitely attend to see if someone is wearing it.  I would also inform everyone in your Garrison to keep an eye out.

• Like 2

Darn that is awful news!  Sorry to hear this man.  Certainly keep your eye out around your area.  More then likely it isn't someone in the legion and you might notice some random guy walking around in awesome RS armor.  I know if someone stole my armor I would recognize mine right away if someone was wearing it.  I hope you have a successful ending to this.

Sorry to hear this. I know how devastated I'd be if that happened to me. :(

Definitely keep an eye out on your local con scene, costume shops, and places like ebay. Sooner or later it'll turn up.

That just straightup sucks. When did you wear it the last time? Maybe it's worth to share it on facebook to find the thief and warn others to avoid buying the stolen armor?
Feeling so sad for you :/