Billsid's Tk build part 2

2 questions

Do I have the calf's the correct way?

Left                                                                                                                                                                                              Right

IMG_2174.jpg IMG_2173.jpg

2nd question does the bicep top retrun edge have to remain or can I remove it all together?

Thanks

Look closely at them to make sure you don't have half a left and half a right, pay attention to the calf bulges to determine which is which. When lining them up, keep in mind there is no return edge at the ankles, so trimming is not a problem. Also, the top of the left can be a little off because it gets covered by the sniper knee, make sure the right one lines up at the top, as it is exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much going on I'm struggling with the shins now having the hardest time getting them to lineup is there a special way to work with them?

Can you give us a bit more information or maybe post a photo.  ;)

Wanted to give an update here no progress on the build due to emergency surgery on my foot apparently if you shatter your toe you will need to have pins installed for it to heal properly! Luckily for me it could've been much worse. I have to stay off it for at least a week so unfortunately nothing's going to happen for a while which stinks cause I was in a grove there.