E-11 Blaster acceptance and question.

Burnhard22

Hi guys. <br>

I use Recvd my E-11 Blaster by Brett.Fulford@sympatico.ca. And am wondering what else is required to pass basic to Centurion acceptance. I know I need to add the counter and cross hairs. Anything else.<br>

Also, once accepted...can you go trooping with a non Doopy Kit Hansbro blaster. Or are you required To always carry approved arms white trooping with the 501st. Your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks

post-30927-0-32216500-1486944000_thumb.jpeg

post-30927-0-63732600-1486944016_thumb.jpeg

Shouldn't need to add anything to one of his. And you can carry a toy blaster painted black if you want. Lihter and safer to drop.Blasters are never required for a troop.

You need to post your pictures the right way up next time, LOL!

You don't need a blaster for approval, so you're ok for now. That blaster looks fine for Centurion, although I can't see the charging handle. Sly has picked people up for that before.

However, if you're going all the way to centurion, some weathering to make the blaster look more realistic wouldn't go astray.

You don't need the actual counter with the numbers on it, Ben, just the Hengstler counter itself, which is there.  You could really use some weathering as Ian suggested, and you will definitely need a charging handle for level 3 (Centurion, which I am glad to see you are aiming for)!  If you need one, just PM me and I will send you one for the cost of postage, (probably about 3 dollars).  I will make it so that it is easy to attach.