CRL ANH Stormtrooper pictures

CRL is the Legion's: Costume Resource Library.

It's been a several year project that is finally starting to take form. The goal is to put the Legion's requirements into text with reference pictures. The hope is to provide potential members with a clear picture of what the Legion requires, and remove the inconsistencies between garrisons GMLs about what is and is not acceptable.

We can always photoshop a holster on. :) It's otherwise the leader in TK costuming. Until someone feels theirs is better :)

Or...provide a second picture of the back/left side detail showing the holster and thermal detonator, as both are required elements. Unless of course we can convince Mike to make a second belt just for these pictures.

I mean if everyone can get together for the OMG helmet, perhaps the pieces can be donated :)

That particular trooper interpretation (with the MG-34) did not have a holster in ANH.

oops.........my bad. If i would've been paying attention, and read who's suit it was, I wouldn't have even said anything. Everyone knows his suits will be perfect.

Pictures of the different versions of TK. Here we have the Heavy Gunner -- DLT-19 and no E-11. Another will have the E-11 with holster. Another will have the E-11, grappling hook, and comlink, with no back cannister. And I'd say include the Vac-Trooper, too -- it's just a Stormtrooper with an airtank.

--Jonah

That costume is awesome and the pics first rate, but I would think for the CRL you would want a holster and E-11, no?

Check out the ESB stormtrooper photos. There you have the standard stormtrooper with the holster and E-11.

• 3 weeks later...
Pictures of the different versions of TK. Here we have the Heavy Gunner -- DLT-19 and no E-11. Another will have the E-11 with holster. Another will have the E-11, grappling hook, and comlink, with no back cannister. And I'd say include the Vac-Trooper, too -- it's just a Stormtrooper with an airtank.

--Jonah

HUH? :huh:

oh, you mean the space troopers in ANH, my bad. :lol:

mike's suits are SWEET. RESPECT THE SKINNIES! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, mike's suits are TE ;)

HUH? :huh:

oh, you mean the space troopers in ANH, my bad. :lol:

This is not the space trooper, it's the trooper one clearing the Falcon when in the Death Star hanger.

Untitled-1copy.jpg