Is this a good TK boot source

Hello everyone

I'm sending this post regarding Stormtrooper boots that I have recently seen on etsy.com.  While I am currently waiting for my armour to arrive, I've been looking into different tk boot dealerships that have been suggested on whitearmour.  After exploring tkboots.com, imperialboots.com and even black Chelsea boots that can be painted white, I found these boots on the etsy site from a company in the UK called Jedi-Robe.com.

I know there are other dealers in the US (as mentioned above) and I have been exploring all my options, but at the moment I really like these and want to know if this pair of boots on etsy would be a suitable choice.

I personally don't wish to set up a PayPal account just to use only once for purchasing tkboots.com.  And I am not fond of the imperialboots.com or the idea of painting white on black Chelsea boots (no offence to those who have chosen these options, this is just my personal preference).

Here is the link to etsy boots that I was thinking about and my questions below:-

-------------

1. Has anyone ordered these boots from this Jedi-Robe dealer on the etsy site/what are your thoughts about it?

2. Has anyone had any issues with this?

3. Are these boots 501st approvable?

4. Because I am in Canada and this dealer in in England, how long do you think it would take to reach me?

I would greatly appreciate any and all the information that could be provided.

Thanks

Shinyarmour out

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

TK Boots are cheaper and made with real leather. Mine were just shy of $100 with shipping added. Your feet will be happier (they will stretch to the contours of your feet, faux leather won't) and your boots will probaly last longer.

Also if you are planning this as a hobby, you might just want to go ahead and open a PayPal account. Much of our purchasing of costumes, accessories, etc. is done that way.

I just got my boots from TKBoots.com. They are well made and durable and meet 501st standards. They arrived to Canada from California in business days. Included was a dust/storage bags for the bots when not in use, a decal, a crest, and 2 shoe horns. Mine are a since 10 with a d-width. Here's a dumb vid I posted if u want to take a look. There are others vids as well showing comparisons. But I would say that most members use TKBoots or Imperial boots.com boots. Save travels and happy trooping. ----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed